Thursday 18 July 2013

"Baby You're A Firework" - Thrill Update 2

Hey guys, so, as you may have seen on my YouTube channel I have uploaded a fresh sparklin' NEW video! It is called "Promises and Punishment Trailer".

Here are some previews for the first/second episode (I do not know when this certain bit will be live on air yet)



 
That's all for now about Sims stuff. Now onto the main topic: Thrill! It's the AMAZING world on MC that my Bubble and I have been building.
 
 
In case you haven't seen my skin before, here's a picture of it. I am a frog girl. And check out that diamond sword! ENCHANTEEEEEEED!

 
So our newest project is "Creeper Stadium", which is next to the shooting range. Bubble built the creeper face and the whole thing, mainly.

 
Ooh 'ello, Skeleton! That's a nice spot for him. I think I'll leave him there. A nice little shelter.
 
 
So here's a little bonfire thing that Bubble built and you may be wondering what the dispensers are for. Well, it is scientific. The stone pressure plates can be stepped on which are next to the dispensers which have been placed in the ground. And when you step on the pressure plate, there will be something AMAYZIN.

 
FIREWORK ROCKETS! That's right, babehhh. You're asking in your mind, why? Why would you have fireworks in a dispenser? Well, the ANNUAL FIREWORKS DISPLAY is happening in a while. We are preparing the beautifulness of it.

 
Hey Wendell! (I just randomly named him. I will probably name every creeper I randomly come across :P)
 

Aww no.
 
Meet Cyril, Dudley, Elmo, Orville, Millary, Ozwald, Chester, Bob, Archie, Lee, and Chubby Fattus. Woooo!
 
Um. This was a short update. But seriously, I don't know what to update about. So buh-bye.
 
-Froggie x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment