Tuesday 16 July 2013

"Welcome to THRILL!" - Thrill Update One


Okay, so my BFF (Bubblegum678) and I have been building a server map named 'Thrill'. Unfortunately you guy's can't join this map (it is still in progress).
Most of the buildings aren't finished yet. But we get distracted.

 
So. This morning I woke up to the sign of Thrill. Nice, huh? Yup, I did the glowstone of it.

 
These slimes are soooo annoying. It is a superflat world so that makes sense. But seriously, they're everywhere!

 
And meet our resident/buddy: Tony McGroany. This little guy pops out of nowhere sometimes.
 
 
Skeletons are clumsy. Did Tony die? He's usually here. Bummer.

 
It seems like the mobs are enjoying the park more than we are. Observe the above...

 
Whoops, wrong photo!
 
 
Burn baby burn, disco infernooooooo!
 
 
And meet our wonderful horses, Honeycomb and-wait, where the heck did Honeycomb go?

 
Ohhh here she is :) Being ridden by her owner Bubblegum.

This is Bubblegum's old skin. I built a statue of her. I have no idea why.

And here's Bubblegum building a blue thing.
 
Thanks for reading, see you guys next time!
 
-Froggie x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment